Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Day off and rest time

Only accompany I had today.

Today,  I had a day off from uni and I wanted to take this time to rest as I had to hand in my essay last night which was not fun. Anyway, today I woke up at 9:35 and funnily enough I thought I slept till 12:00. Oh dear oh dear, how I wish I actually slept more, after waking up I got too lazy and just started to stay in my bed and watch as many movies as I could with my beer.

Little Buddha

1000 Places to see before you die

Nightmare before christmas

I started off with Little Buddha than didn't finish it as the indian actors playing nepalese people in Nepal put me off completely than I moved on to watch 1000 Places to visit before you die (Nepal Episode) which was quite fun but the couple who went on a world trip didn't even go much outside Kathmandu valley which I thought was really pointless as if you come to visit Nepal. There is so much more than just the capital city, after watching it  I started watching the Nightmare before Christmas yet again I didn't finish watching it was I didn't felt I was enjoying it.

Pocahontas

Finally now, as I am writing this blog I am watching Disney's Pocahontas movie from 1995; call me stupid but I forgot the storyline of the movie completely the last time I saw it. I hope everyone out there is having a great day ahead, till next time take care bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...