Search This Blog

Sunday 24 November 2013

Katy Perry's New Music Video - Unconditionally


If you guys didn't already know I am a huge Katy Perry fan and even though she is a bit crazy at times, I find most of her emotional songs rather beautiful and I listen to songs over five times repeatedly once I really like the song. Well many might disagree with me but I actually really like Katy's new music video for her song "unconditionally". Even though there wasn't really a storyline in the music video; I really like her symbolic references, throughout the video which was really magical to look at. I felt the setting was meant to be in Russia before WWI as the location and the clothing reminded me of Anna Karenina movie, I guess the snow quite give it away.
Anyway I have posted her music video down below so, you guys could watch it.

Video:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...